develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2009

Re: illguts-0.10

From:
Reini Urban
Date:
November 22, 2009 05:47
Re: illguts-0.10
Message ID:
4B0940E7.7070707@x-ray.at
Ricardo Signes schrieb:
> * Reini Urban<rurban@x-ray.at>  [2009-11-21T16:26:10]
>> I worked over your old illguts-0.10 to be uptodate (current blead), and would
>> like to ask you to give me co-maint, to be able to upload and maintain it at
>> cpan.
>
> That's fantastic, I look forward to trying to learn more guts stuff again!

I found out that I needed no PAUSE permissions, so I went ahead and
uploaded it. http://search.cpan.org/dist/illguts/

There are still some wrong leftovers from pre-5.10 Perl, which I'm
fixing day by day.
GV, CV, OP, PAD, Context and my_perl will need some more work.

Today's fixes (0.11) include a pdf also.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/