develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2009

Re: Perl select() and fd_set differences

From:
NormW
Date:
September 25, 2009 15:40
Re: Perl select() and fd_set differences
Message ID:
4ABD46BA.3010709@gknw.net
G/Morning Nicholas.
Apologies. Not a big e-mail user and unaware of the CC; will be MUCH
more vigilant in future.
For reasons 'inexplicable' my IMAP mailer didn't put a copy of my last
mail in the 'Sent' folder. Should I just try a 'from-memory' copy to
keep the thread complete?
Again apologies for the trouble.
Norm