Re: The plan for ext/ and dual-life modules

From:
David Golden
Date:
Re: The plan for ext/ and dual-life modules
Message ID:
5d4beb40908301640x63e7731fs64689b38c023fc7@mail.gmail.com
On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Yuval Kogman<nothingmuch@woobling.org> wrote:
> IMHO the logical next step is to use submodules[1] for the directories
> in ext/, allowing the maintainers to keep separate repositories for
> each core module in the main git server.

After reading all the debate, I think the logical next step is to use
submodule/subtree for *ONE* directory in ext and see how that goes and
what we learn from it.

-- David