[DOC] Modernization: perlsyn

From:
Flavio Poletti
Date:
August 29, 2009 09:26
Subject:
[DOC] Modernization: perlsyn
Message ID:
aeba50980908281632na4d28eeqb60fb9df898825a9@mail.gmail.com
Hi,
   first of all excuse me for the duplicate message about modernization of
examples in the documentation, I sent the first one two days ago and didn't
see it for one day, then re-sent it.

I tried to tidy up perlsyn and there was luckly little to do IMHO. According
to http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/blob/HEAD:/pod/perlrepository.pod I
decided to use GitHub, so it seems that I need to provide the following:

http://github.com/polettix/perl/tree/modern
git@github.com:polettix/perl.git branch modern

Each change comes with a commit of its own, in order to better document it
all:

http://github.com/polettix/perl/commits/modern/

Things I hope to remember in the future:

* name branches after the scheme <podname>-modern
* include name of pod in each commit title

I hope to receive further suggestions/feedback in order to smooth things up.

Cheers,

   Flavio.