Re: Smoke [5.11.0] blead-1964-g2adbc9b FAIL(F) MSWin32 Win2000 SP4(x86/1 cpu)

From:
George Greer
Date:
Re: Smoke [5.11.0] blead-1964-g2adbc9b FAIL(F) MSWin32 Win2000 SP4(x86/1 cpu)
Message ID:
alpine.LFD.2.00.0908282121330.19280@ein.m-l.org
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> Also, why do the Win32 makefiles "insist" on building DynaLoader by hand,
> rather than outsourcing the problem to MakeMaker, like every other XS
> extension?
>
> That's not one I can simplify. (Or even work out if it is simplifyable.
> Is it because miniperl and perl might have different architectures?)

Well this whole thing was sorted out before I got home from work.  What
I'll try to do soon is make the (verbose) logs available via a web site.
Also, I can make my Windows virtual machine available (via Remote Desktop,
RDP) to select people who are interested in testing things.

--
George Greer