Re: 5.10.1 is released

From:
Sam Vilain
Date:
Re: 5.10.1 is released
Message ID:
4A9322BF.5000404@vilain.net
Dave Mitchell wrote:
> A .gz version also available for the decompressionally challenged.

Actually I prefer .gz because I don't want to spend more time waiting
for the damned thing to unpack than I spent downloading it ... .bz2's
window size still thrashes the cache on most processors and so takes
forever.

Downloading an entire image when you could be getting a delta from
another revision ... that's the compressionally challenged part imho.

Sam