Re: 5.10.1 is released

From:
The Doctor
Date:
Re: 5.10.1 is released
Message ID:
20090824024339.GA29612@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Hate to spoil the fun but in a compile I am running into

Running Makefile.PL in ext/DB_File
../../miniperl -I../../lib Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=perl INSTALLMAN1DIR=none INSTALLMAN3DIR=none PERL_CORE=1 LIBPERL_A=libperl.so LINKTYPE=dynamic
Parsing config.in...
Looks Good.
11 from ext/DB_File's Makefile.PL at make_ext.pl line 301.
Warning: No Makefile!
make: don't know how to make config. Stop
 make config PERL_CORE=1 LIBPERL_A=libperl.so LINKTYPE=dynamic failed, continuing anyway...
Making all in ext/DB_File
 make all PERL_CORE=1 LIBPERL_A=libperl.so LINKTYPE=dynamic
make: don't know how to make all. Stop
Unsuccessful make(ext/DB_File): code=512 at make_ext.pl line 360.
*** Error code 2

Stop.

I did a gdb and it says cannot allocate memory.

anyone seen this before?

--
Member - Liberal International	This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!