Re: 5.10.1 is released

From:
Curtis Jewell
Date:
Re: 5.10.1 is released
Message ID:
1251042635.24673.1331199077@webmail.messagingengine.com
(I really do need to fix my e-mail habits. Oh, well, one of these
days.... hopefully soon.)

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:40 +0100, "Dave Mitchell" <davem@iabyn.com>
wrote:
> A .gz version also available for the decompressionally challenged.

Thank you. (Perl::Dist::WiX's decompression routines are challenged, as
of yet. Maybe I should fix them one of these minutes.)

I'm not sure whether I should release a Strawberry Perl beta using this
version within the next 24 hours or wait until Module::Build and
ExtUtils::ParseXS are back up to production versions...

I'll do it. It is a beta, after all... I'm willing to use development
versions of modules in a beta.

Expect announcement here tomorrow. :)

--Curtis
--
Curtis Jewell
swordsman@csjewell.fastmail.us

%DCL-E-MEM-BAD, bad memory
-VMS-F-PDGERS, pudding between the ears

[I use PC-Alpine, which deliberately does not display colors and
pictures in HTML mail]