Re: RC1 has the old perlfaq

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
Re: RC1 has the old perlfaq
Message ID:
4A840895.4010903@sneakemail.com
Hi brian,

brian d foy wrote:
> You should be able to talk the perlfaq* files and drop them into perl's
> source. If the new method is for me to make patches against perl, I can
> do that too, I guess. It just hasn't been how we've done it before, and
> I don't pay that close attention to p5p's schedule.

I just did that with commit 109f04419ad154407413aa733c313fd77c1e12ca
after porting a few changes from bleadperl and applying very few minor
nits myself (as mentioned in an earlier mail).

Dave, as far as I'm concerned, you can merge this into maint. I guess if
you have a few hours, you could wait for brian to comment on my teeny
changes.

Cheers,
Steffen