develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2009

Re: patch submission (symbian/sisify.pl)

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: patch submission (symbian/sisify.pl)
Message ID:
20090718142759.GF4204@iabyn.com
On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 11:39:32AM -0500, ovillalon@dextratech.com wrote:
> So, IMHO, we should mention the S60 3.2 and 5.0 SDK support as an early
> stage pre-release or similar, since Perl's libraries are not still
> included and just basic funtionalities such as print or show the help or
> the version can be done as of yet.  Anyway, the sentence could be "Now
> supported for Symbian S60 3.2 SDK and S60 5.0 SDK"

For now I've added the following entry to perl5101delta:

    =head2 Platform Specific Changes

    =head3 Symbian

    There is now support for Symbian S60 3.2 SDK and S60 5.0 SDK.

Please let me know if this needs correcting.

--
Britain, Britain, Britain! Discovered by Sir Henry Britain in
sixteen-oh-ten. Sold to Germany a year later for a pfennig and the promise