develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2009

Re: patch submission (symbian/sisify.pl)

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
Re: patch submission (symbian/sisify.pl)
Message ID:
c9ab31fc0907150514h4c192fccq44b08933b11386e7@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Adam Russell<arussell@cs.uml.edu> wrote:

> A good idea would be to include a note that people interested in SymbianPerl
> should contact me and/or Osvaldo
> if they run into any trouble or have any questions.

There is a README.symbian file at the top level of the source tree --
I think your best bet would be to send patches against that, whether
those are "who to call" type updates or updates to reflect your recent
work.