develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2009

Re: patch submission (symbian/sisify.pl)

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: patch submission (symbian/sisify.pl)
Message ID:
20090714115924.GS4204@iabyn.com
On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:44:12AM -0400, Adam Russell wrote:
> Recent symbian sdk versions require new .pkg header fields. These have
> been added.

Adam, where are you on the symbian stuff? Is it complete? If so, could you
give me a sentence or two that I can add to the 5.10.1 perldelta along the
lines of "Now supported on Symbian SDK versions X.Y and Z"?

Thanks

--
I before E. Except when it isn't.