develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2009

Re: Perl 5.10.1

From:
David E. Wheeler
Date:
June 30, 2009 10:41
Re: Perl 5.10.1
Message ID:
44B5E309-C55B-4BE2-9DA7-B010293B673F@kineticode.com
On Jun 30, 2009, at 10:37 AM, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> Right. So logically, asking this list to help with the core is
> wrong? :-)
>
> http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Search/Results.html?Query=MemberOf%3D66092+AND+Status!='
> Resolved'

Heh, no. Going to work on some of those at the PDX.pm hack fest
Thursday night. 6:52PM at the Lucky Lab. Who's in?

> (and I note that there are patches pending on some of those, Perl 5
> isn't
> just me, and right now just because *I* don't have time to look at
> them
> doesn't mean that everyone else should avert their eyes, let alone
> try them
> out, or even commit them)

I think you need to learn a bit more about the "lazy" part of
"laziness, hubris, and impatience. ;-)

Best,

David