develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2009

Re: patch submission(symbian/sdk.pl)

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
June 27, 2009 10:27
Re: patch submission(symbian/sdk.pl)
Message ID:
20090627172716.GR18688@iabyn.com
On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 12:12:12AM -0400, Adam Russell wrote:
> I have updated the symbian port to the point where I can build
> the interpreter successfully and get it to actually run on a symbian
> device.

Very shortly I'm going into code freeze for the perl 5.10.1 release.

I have 3 options for 5.10.1:

1. Don't apply any of the recent symbian fixes
2. Apply just what's currently available
3. wait a bit in case more changes are needed to make a consistent whole

Which would you advise?

Thanks,
Dave

--