develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2009

Compress::Zlib::memGunzip truncated deflation

From:
Paul Appleby
Date:
June 26, 2009 17:33
Compress::Zlib::memGunzip truncated deflation
Message ID:
a06240809c66b18c6d1e9@[192.168.1.101]
I'm wondering if anyone knows why the string value of the
Compress::Zlib::memGunzip() method gets truncated.

Not all the text in my gzipped file appears in the deflated string.

This happens on my local Windows 2000 machine, and the Linux remote
server, using the same Perl script and the same .gz source file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Sincerely,