develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2009

Re: Perl 5.10.1

From:
David Golden
Date:
June 24, 2009 09:30
Re: Perl 5.10.1
Message ID:
5d4beb40906240929t12926889vfa6ffcbd3aad8d9d@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:23 PM, David E. Wheeler<david@kineticode.com> wrote:
> You mean like maintenance branches for 5.8.7, 5.8.8, 5.8.9, 5.10.0, 5.10.1,
> etc? That's crazy talk! So I probably misunderstand.

C.f. http://github.com/dagolden/perl/commits/maint-5.6.2

See the list of branches for the rest.  Same thing -- it's the release
tag plus whatever cherry-picked build-tool fixes are necessary to get
it to compile on my linux system.  Doing full bug-fix backports
*would* be crazy -- this is just about getting it to compile.

-- David