develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2009

Re: Defining stability and testing it

From:
David Golden
Date:
May 30, 2009 04:22
Re: Defining stability and testing it
Message ID:
5d4beb40905300422g166d42bcw8efdf9971859067c@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 7:54 PM, George Greer <greerga@ein.m-l.org> wrote:
> If anybody has done the above, suggestions (and scripts) welcome. I'll
> attach what I have written so far to give you an idea of what I was trying.
>  It doesn't work yet, due to lack of time, so don't run it.

All my CPAN Testers smoking scripts (based on C::R::Smoker) are in a
git repository:

git://echo.dagolden.com/git/cpan-testers-tools/

Browseable here:

http://echo.dagolden.com/git/?p=cpan-testers-tools.git;a=tree

All of it is undocumented and some of it uses various modules you may
need to install, but it's what I use to drive my smoker.

You might want to look at regression.pl as it's what I was using to
regression test Module::Build. Also loop-smoke.pl takes a list of
perls and does a one-shot through each one before looping back through
all the perls again.

-- David