develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2009

Re: 5.10.0 regressions that need fixing

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
May 28, 2009 08:31
Re: 5.10.0 regressions that need fixing
Message ID:
20090528153105.GN55267@plum.flirble.org
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 02:23:46PM +0100, Dave Mitchell wrote:

> And here's a third list, from Dec to May, plus I've also re-included the
> first two lists, less the ones I know have been fixed (which wasn't many).

You missed 3. Well, 3 in RT are marked resolved.

> Note that these are probably regressions since 5.8.8 or 5.10.0, and are
> therefore a very high priory for getting fixed before 5.10.1 is released.
>
> I'll be working on them myself sometime soon, but I don't think its
> possible for me to fix them all single-handedly.

Right. The entire list is now a ticket in RT:

http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=66092

With all the other tickets hanging off it as children, including shiny new
tickets for all the p5p messages you mentioned that weren't yet in RT.

Merijn did the existing tickets, I created the new tickets and added your
comments as RT comments (where they didn't duplicate the content of the
ticket)

Now, does anyone want to cat herd finding people to look at the list?

Nicholas Clark