develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2009

RE: 5.10.0 regressions that need fixing

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
May 28, 2009 04:21
RE: 5.10.0 regressions that need fixing
Message ID:
1B32FF956ABF414C9BCE5E487A1497E703824FA5@ukmail02.planit.group
Dave Mitchell wrote on 2009-05-27:
> Subject: [perl #59498] Segfault on weird but plain Perl in eval on
> 5.10.0 on
>         Windows
>
>     crashes on 5.10.0 win32; okay on 5.8.8 or 5.10.0 unix
>     bug still new

I've replied to that one on rt.perl.org, but the replies haven't shown
up here (yet, at least), despite my having clicked the "Click to Toggle
Cc of perl5-porters@perl.org" option.

(Unfortunately I have no fix for it, just a note of where it crashes.
I'll try to find which change introduced the crash.)