Where is Cross.pm? (was Re: merging make_ext and make_ext_cross)

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
January 29, 2009 14:07
Subject:
Where is Cross.pm? (was Re: merging make_ext and make_ext_cross)
Message ID:
20090129220534.GH95022@plum.flirble.org
On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 02:20:34PM +0100, Konovalov, Vadim (Vadim)** CTR ** wrote:

> Yes, win32/buildext.pl uses win32/FindExt.pm, and those could be
> used instead of ext/util/make_ext on all platforms (after some reorganizations)
> - I very much hope so!

I've been working towards this. One thing that is confusing me - various
things mention a Cross.pm, invoking miniperl with -MCross, or referring to
$::Cross::platform. Yet I can't find Cross.pm anywhere, or any code that
generates it. What am I missing?

Nicholas Clark