Make t/win32/system.t use the more common compiler check

From:
Max Maischein
Date:
January 26, 2009 12:49
Subject:
Make t/win32/system.t use the more common compiler check
Message ID:
497E21D2.5060005@corion.net
Hello again,

much of the Perl test suite uses $Config{cc} =~ /^gcc/i to determine
whether the compiler looks/acts like gcc. This patch enables that
behaviour in t/win32/system.t too.

The reason behind this is that I have a batch file named gcc-ccache.cmd,
which I give to dmake as my compiler, and having things like this work
everywhere in Perl is nice.

Possibly, a more sane way of keeping the kind of compiler handy would be
to make $Config{CCTYPE} come into existence and have it store "gcc",
"msvc" and what other cc types we support.

-max