Works On My Machine: lib/Tie/RefHash/threaded.t passes on Win32/MinGWgcc

From:
Max Maischein
Date:
January 25, 2009 06:03
Subject:
Works On My Machine: lib/Tie/RefHash/threaded.t passes on Win32/MinGWgcc
Message ID:
497B734A.3010703@corion.net
Hello p5p,

lib/Tie/RefHash/threaded.t is skipped on Windows, but it completely
passes on my machine. In the spirit of Works On My Machine, this patch
enables the tests for Windows again.

The logic used for skipping the test is wrong IMO, as the

   eval { require threads; "threads"->import }

will also be false if ->import does not return a true value (which seems
to be the case on my machine). This is also changed by my patch.

-max