Re: [blead-317-ge5d7cba] vms - unixspec refactor

From:
John Malmberg
Date:
January 14, 2009 07:14
Re: [blead-317-ge5d7cba] vms - unixspec refactor
Message ID:
496CA4A6.7020707@gmail.com
Craig A. Berry wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2009, at 8:31 AM, John Malmberg wrote:
>
>> Refactor of unixspec() to not use a thread context for internal routines.
>
> Thanks, applied:
>
> http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/0e5ce2c
>
>> Also fix unixspec() to better handle unescaping extended file
>> specifications.
>
> Do we have test cases that cover these?

Running the ExtUtils/Manifest.t test and nearby tests with the extended
character set active exercises these.  More changes that are in the
pipeline are still needed for the extended character set / Unix
compatibility mode.

-John
wb8tyw@gmail.com
Personal Opinion Only