[perl #53000] PATCH: updated reproducible perlmodlib.PL w/accidental bugfix for Test::Tutorial's entry

From:
Richard Soderberg via RT
Date:
January 13, 2009 07:26
Subject:
[perl #53000] PATCH: updated reproducible perlmodlib.PL w/accidental bugfix for Test::Tutorial's entry
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-28035-1231830157-1090.53000-15-0@perl.org
I accidentally did more work on this todo because it's still listed at
http://perldoc.perl.org/perltodo.html.  It seems to improve things
anyways, so here it is.

(1) Descriptions are now pulled from the source file.

I updated perlmodlib.PL to list the filename containing the pod
description for e.g. "lib/encodings.pm", rather than hard-coding the
descriptions in the script itself.

(2) Two modules that went missing from the pod are returned.

The generated pod now includes two modules that went missing for no
apparent reason, e.g. "Test::Tutorial".

(3) Regenerated perlmodlib.pod from a ./Configure -des w/miniperl source
tree.

A great deal of modules appear to have been added since the last time
the pod was regenerated.  So I included a patch against blead to do that.

Cheers!

(This is a "git diff blead..work" patch, rather than a bundle or
something. I hope that's okay.)

 - R.