Re: PATCH: change documentation for UCD::casespec()

From:
Ronald J Kimball
Date:
January 8, 2009 08:00
Re: PATCH: change documentation for UCD::casespec()
Message ID:
20090108160007.GA85010@penkwe.pair.com
On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 09:36:54PM -0700, karl williamson wrote:
> change documentation for UCD::casespec() to match reality
>
> casespec() doesn't work quite the way I thought it did.

Might as well fix the spelling of 'unconditional' while you're at it.  :)

-points and are locale independent and uncondtional, B<undef> is returned.
+points and are locale independent and uncondtional, B<undef> is returned

Ronald