Amend win32/makefile.mk to properly handle git_version.h (third try)

From:
Max Maischein
Date:
January 6, 2009 15:59
Subject:
Amend win32/makefile.mk to properly handle git_version.h (third try)
Message ID:
49637562.7090909@corion.net
Hello again,

attached is my third try to amend win32/makefile.mk to handle
git_version.h properly, and pass the command line from the current dmake
invocation to the recursive invocation as well.

The additions to win32/makefile.mk are:

1) It adds make_patchnum as a .PHONY target
2) git_version.h is listed as a prerequisite of perl.obj and miniperl.obj
3) Initially, git_version.h is copied from stock_git_version.h
4) perl.exe also depends on make_patchnum
5) git_version.h will be cleaned up when config.h is cleaned up.

These should mirror what happens on the Unix side of things, so if
anything is missing, I propably didn't see it.

-max

PS: I've now switched to just attaching the patches instead of
additionally inlining them. Is that OK or do some list archives not
display attachments conveniently?