Re: [perl #60776] Unicode db incomplete; mktables uses out-datedrules

From:
karl williamson
Date:
December 29, 2008 11:04
Re: [perl #60776] Unicode db incomplete; mktables uses out-datedrules
Message ID:
49591F49.5090307@khwilliamson.com
No one has responded to this bug report.  I'm willing to do the work.
Does anyone think we shouldn't deliver the entire Unicode data base?

If it is ok to deliver, can I just grab the missing parts and add them
with git, or does a committer have to do that?

If I can do it, do I change MANIFEST as well?

Thanks