Re: PATCH Fix malformed utf8 in regexec.c only shows with Test::More

From:
Reini Urban
Date:
December 27, 2008 06:02
Re: PATCH Fix malformed utf8 in regexec.c only shows with Test::More
Message ID:
4956354A.1070007@x-ray.at
demerphq schrieb:
> I have to admit that on reading this I dont have much to add. And my
> windows box is offline these days due to a hardware failure so if im
> going to debug it ill have to learn gdb finally. Which could take a
> while :-)

You could use insight, the Tk gdb interface, which comes close.

--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/