PATCH documentation and comment changes for unicode

From:
karl williamson
Date:
December 26, 2008 09:30
Subject:
PATCH documentation and comment changes for unicode
Message ID:
495514AD.60509@khwilliamson.com
Attached is a patch containing these changes.  Some of these are from a
patch that I submitted earlier, only some of which were applied, I
presume because of confusion in migrating to git.  And some are addenda
to what I submitted before.

None of these changes should change the operation, as they are all in
comments or documentation.  The change to embed.fnc is because the
existing sv_utf8_upgrade_nomg() is referred to in perlapi.pod as being
usable, but there was no entry for it.