Re: Perl5 Bug Summary / AIX

From:
Rainer Tammer
Date:
December 26, 2008 00:22
Re: Perl5 Bug Summary / AIX
Message ID:
4954942F.3060709@tammer.net
Hello,
Renée Bäcker wrote:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> Renée Bäcker wrote:
>
>> Hi Rainer,
>>
>> Rainer Tammer wrote:
>>

>>> Hello,
>>>

>>> I have to come back to the open AIX bugs...
>>>
>>> There are several very very very old AIX bugs open.
>>> Nobody should use such old versions.
>>>
>>> How should we proceed with this bus??
>>>

>> this should be discussed on p5p...
>>

> As I understand it, these tickets can be closed:
>
>  * http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=35050

yes
>  * http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=22058

yes
> Is that correct?

I try to work my way through the old AIX tickets.

It's a bit difficult with the really old ones. Most of the problems
are fixed with the current Perl releases. Some problems are related to
archaic AIX releases which probably  are no longer in production.

I have no idea what to to with these tickets... any comments are welcome!
> Cheers,
> Renee

Bye
  Rainer