A little PERL support(how to make the source unreadable)

From:
Mr . Dimoski
Date:
December 22, 2008 00:36
Subject:
A little PERL support(how to make the source unreadable)
Message ID:
5fe56c3b0812220036m4d0fc780le60c81ccf0af19c3@mail.gmail.com
Hi
I have a perl script that I want to share it with other people.
I want them to allow them to execute the script but not to view the source.
Is it possible to make a compiled(human unreadable) version of the script
and to use it for execution instead of using the "original" source script.
I think this is possible, becouse I have seen a script like that. It is
working but when I try to view
the code with notepad, it shows me some unreadable symbols

It probbably some switch that I should and after the perl.exe call
perl -some_switch my_script.pl

Best Regards.
Petar

--