Re: Perforce -> Git transition completed

From:
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=E9on_Brocard?=
Date:
December 21, 2008 02:48
Re: Perforce -> Git transition completed
Message ID:
a92222c80812210248o66e70373j836f5789b79a553a@mail.gmail.com
2008/12/16 Léon Brocard <acme@astray.com>:

> We are in the final stages of migrating the Perl source repository
> from Perforce to Git. We need a time when we flip the switch.

I have wonderful news: thanks to the hard work of all involved, the
migration of the Perl repository from Perforce to Git has been a great
success. You may now commit to Git!

The Perl 5 Git repository is at:

  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/

We have started a new document containing all the information you need
to know about the repository:

  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/blob/HEAD:/pod/perlrepository.pod

A more official announcement will come tomorrow.

Let a million Perl commits bloom! Léon