Re: Storable

From:
Alexandr Ciornii
Date:
December 14, 2008 06:49
Re: Storable
Message ID:
2f1541220812140648s27ad3bc1h2e941f1474684e06@mail.gmail.com
Hi.

I think your problem is that you in fact are not using Storable 2.15.
If you install modules with ppm, they go into 'site' directory. And
until AS Perl 5.8.8 build 820, it has lower priority than 'lib'.
There are several possible solutions:
1. (best) upgrade to latest 5.8.x (or even 5.10.0) Perl - 5.8.2 is 5 years old.
2. "Install" Storable 2.15 manually into 'lib' and retest. Or you can
use 2.18 from AS repository for 5.8.8 (search at
http://ppm.activestate.com/), but it may not work with old Perl. You
can also ask somebody with Perl 5.8.2 and MSVC 6 to compile new
version for you.

--
Alexandr Ciornii, http://chorny.net