Re: [perl #59908] \x, \0, and \N{} not ok in double-quotish whenfollowed by > \x100

From:
karl williamson
Date:
December 2, 2008 12:26
Re: [perl #59908] \x, \0, and \N{} not ok in double-quotish whenfollowed by > \x100
Message ID:
49359813.7050306@khwilliamson.com
I am preparing a patch for this problem.  I haven't tried everything
that Tom pointed out in an earlier email yet, but I have found a problem
in toke.c.

My current question is I can't figure out a good place to put in a test
case for this.  It's unicode related, but in a core file.  Please direct me.