Re: t/op/regexp_unicode_prop_thr.t marked as binary in APC

From:
andreas.koenig.7os6VVqR
Date:
November 19, 2008 14:02
Re: t/op/regexp_unicode_prop_thr.t marked as binary in APC
Message ID:
87prkrfkzm.fsf@k75.linux.bogus

 >> That's strange. The t/op/regexp_unicode_prop_thr.t I submitted wasn't
 >> supposed to have any character that isn't a printable ASCII char.

  > I can see the null byte at the end of the file.

Could you fix that? Could you probably invent a new name and remove
the broken one? That would repair the APC and only leave a short
period of broken perls that I could live with.

--
andreas