Re: t/op/regexp_unicode_prop_thr.t marked as binary in APC

From:
demerphq
Date:
November 19, 2008 02:57
Re: t/op/regexp_unicode_prop_thr.t marked as binary in APC
Message ID:
9b18b3110811190256x5600fc9bnd946fea8b1a11b62@mail.gmail.com
2008/11/19 demerphq <demerphq@gmail.com>:
> 2008/11/19 Abigail <abigail@abigail.be>:
>> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 04:11:53AM +0100, Andreas J. Koenig wrote:
>>> The APC had always troubles with files containing bytes with the high
>>> bit set. Consequently t/op/regexp_unicode_prop_thr.t is now missing in
>>> the APC. Porting/patching.pod talks about this:
>>

>> That's strange. The t/op/regexp_unicode_prop_thr.t I submitted wasn't
>> supposed to have any character that isn't a printable ASCII char.
>
> I can see the null byte at the end of the file.

I just redownloaded the file from your original mail, and the null is
not there. I think this is a bug in my editor on win32, or some kind
of weird bug in gmail. Hard to say which.

Yves