Moving lib/ modules to ext/?

From:
Jerry D. Hedden
Date:
August 27, 2008 13:05
Subject:
Moving lib/ modules to ext/?
Message ID:
1ff86f510808271305k4950e15fk754b17c6f9b7f3ab@mail.gmail.com
In perltodo.pod, it reads:

  Bundle dual life modules in ext/
    For maintenance (and branch merging) reasons, it would be useful to move
    some architecture-independent dual-life modules from lib/ to ext/, if
    this has no negative impact on the build of perl itself.

    However, we need to make sure that they are still installed in
    architecture-independent directories by "make install".

I assume that Nick's moving Test::Harness under ext/ was a case of 'it
would be useful'.  How can one tell if a module meets that criterion?
For example, should Thread::Queue and Thread::Semaphore be moved?
(I'm asking because I maintain them.)