Re: 'X' outside of string in unpack error in microperl

From:
Ram kumar
Date:
Re: 'X' outside of string in unpack error in microperl
Message ID:
6306c640808081911x53850091r7883dcc28f7891e6@mail.gmail.com
hi,
     Thanks for the reply.

> For example, you don't even say whether building a regular perl from a copy
> of same source code as you've been building microperl, and using the same
> version of Image::Exiftool, give the same error. Because right now it's not
> clear whether image.jpg is a subtly corrupt file that Image::Exiftool is
> choking on.

I have built the microperl from the buildroot.I select the microperl
package through the buildroot's menuconfig.
I have tried it with many image files,it throws the same error.

Can anyone please suggest.....how to make microperl or cross compile
perl 5.8.8 for arm platform ?

Can i cross compile perl without any ssh connectivity to the target ???

There is a list of binaries which the configure script requires in
order to cross compile.(awk,diff,make)

Can anyone suggest what are the mandatory packages which perl
configure script requires....???

Regards,
Ram