Re: support for readdir in microperl

From:
Ram kumar
Date:
Re: support for readdir in microperl
Message ID:
6306c640808050347pc9d828fs47b9419a101acc3e@mail.gmail.com
hi,

> As I said -- and I just doublechecked with a microperl built
> straight from a clean 5.8.8 tarball -- readdir works absolutely
> flawless in microperl.

I looked at the uconfig file and readdir is defined.Thanks for the help.

But I am running microperl in an embedded platform.I built microperl
using the buildroot.
But when i invoke an application which uses perl,the application
throws an error message.

The error message is.....

'X' outside of string in unpack at lib/Image/Exiftool.pm line
2335,EXIFTOOL_FILE chunk 2

Is this error,bcos of the microperl missing some functionalities ????

Please tell me whether this error is due to microperl ...or the application????

Regards,
Ram.