Re: [Fwd: B-Generate-1.12_10 stable & uploaded]

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
Re: [Fwd: B-Generate-1.12_10 stable & uploaded]
Message ID:
489475C4.5010803@sneakemail.com
Hi Josh, Reini, Jim, modules@, p5p,

Reini Urban wrote:
> B::Generate  	ABERGMAN  	Artur Bergman  	co-maint  	JJORE
> B::Generate 	CLKAO 	Chia-liang Kao (高嘉良) 	co-maint 	JJORE
> B::Generate 	GRUBER 	Anton Berezin 	co-maint 	JJORE
> B::Generate 	JCROMIE 	Jim Cromie 	co-maint 	JJORE
> B::Generate 	JJORE 	Joshua ben Jore 	first-come 	JJORE
> B::Generate 	MSCHWERN 	Michael G Schwern 	co-maint 	JJORE
> B::Generate 	MSTROUT 	Matt S Trout 	co-maint 	JJORE
> B::Generate 	SWALTERS 	Scott Walters 	co-maint 	JJORE

> I'm asking for permissions for co-maint and release a 1.13 then.

In the wake of Reini's work, the already illustrious list of
maintainers, and his previous mails to both the p5p, Josh, and the
modules list, I gave him co-maintenance for B::Generate and B::OP.

Josh, if you happen to read your mail and disagree with this, you can
still protest. But I seem to remember that you were keen on passing on
maintenance burden wherever possible. (Ditto for the pumpkings.)

Best regards,
Steffen