Re: Test::Harness differences - ./lib/Test/Harness/t/compat/test-harness-compat.t

From:
Andy Armstrong
Date:
Re: Test::Harness differences - ./lib/Test/Harness/t/compat/test-harness-compat.t
Message ID:
E5E625DF-D3AB-408B-B9FB-CC7908EA2E23@hexten.net
On 2 Aug 2008, at 11:52, Richard Foley wrote:
> Looks to me as though the masked Carp::croak is masking the croaked
> message,
> as well as the '-e $source' returning false when it should return
> true.  I
> don't know if this helps someone to actually find, and fix, the actual
> problem...?

Thanks Richard. I'll take a look as soon as possible but I'm kinda
busy for the next couple of days.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten