develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2008

Re: support for readdir in microperl

From:
Ram kumar
Date:
Re: support for readdir in microperl
Message ID:
6306c640807312113o53727c7aj4e1cfb0775f7f590@mail.gmail.com
hi,

> Not true. At least my microperl does have a working readdir:
>
>  mhx@r2d2 $ ./microperl -le 'opendir D, "."; while (defined($_ = readdir D)) { print }'
>  .
>  ..
>  upp_pack.o
>  ext
>  lib
>  [...]
>
> Which version of perl are you trying to build microperl from?

perl 5.8.8...???? can you please suggest how to make microperl support
readdir function...???

>> Is there any possibility that i can make microperl support these
>> functions....????
>>
>> Please let me know what are the other functions that microperl doesn't
>> support from the full version perl ???
>
> Most of that is configurable via uconfig.sh.

Can you please suggest me.....how to change the uconfig.sh to support
readdir function.???

Thanks,
Ram.