develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2008

Re: Perl debugger runs out of memory, hangs or segfaults on XML::Parser::Lite

From:
Richard Foley
Date:
Re: Perl debugger runs out of memory, hangs or segfaults on XML::Parser::Lite
Message ID:
200807211347.54881.Richard.Foley@rfi.net
On Monday 21 July 2008 12:18:46 Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 7:58 AM, Richard Foley <Richard.Foley@rfi.net>
> wrote:
> > BTW - I wasn't saying that something didn't need fixing, only that it may
> > not be just a 5.10+ issue.
>
> Got it, I tried building the 5.8.x branch and it cropped up there too.
> just not in my debian etch 5.8 perl (which I've since upgraded from).

Excellent - sneaky buggers, (these bugs), aren't they ?-)

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen

http://www.rfi.net/