develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2008

perl cross compilation for at91sam9260

From:
Ram kumar
Date:
July 14, 2008 11:10
Subject:
perl cross compilation for at91sam9260
Message ID:
6306c640807141110s420f9148rcfb876c897cecb9b@mail.gmail.com
hi,
     I am planning to run exiftool on my atmel platform AT91SAM9260
controller with arm926ej-s processor core.

The exiftool depends on perl.

So i need to cross compile perl for my atmel platform(AT91SAM9260 eval kit)
which runs on arm926ej-s processor.

anybody has cross compiled perl for arm926ej-s processor.....???

any link to cross compiled perl library or executable will be helpful to me
???

I tried using the perl from this website...but i am not able to use it in my
platform...??

i extracted all the files from the below package and pasted the files in to
my target filesystem.....when i invoke perl....this is what i get ??

# perl
-sh: perl: not found

# ./perl
-sh: ./perl: not found

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-category/18_Images_Pixmaps_Bitmaps/GraphViz/SREZIC/?C=D;O=A

perl-5.005-Tk-800.023-bin-0-arm-linux.tar.gz
<http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-category/18_Images_Pixmaps_Bitmaps/GraphViz/SREZIC/perl-5.005-Tk-800.023-bin-0-arm-linux.tar.gz>

Is there any other setting i should change in my target ????

Regards,
Ram