Re: Control flow ops, dead code, warnings

From:
Abigail
Date:
June 28, 2008 20:33
Re: Control flow ops, dead code, warnings
Message ID:
20080628221149.GF24356@almanda
On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 11:45:56PM +0300, Yuval Kogman wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 22:30:39 +0200, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
>
> > Why add warnings for weird constructs that almost never appear in the wild ?
>
> To help out idiots like me =)

I suggest writing a Perl::Critic rule for this.

Constructs like 'redo && whatever' are for linter programs, like
Perl::Critic. No need to have every start of perl check for this.

Abigail