Some more missing isGV_with_GP()s

From:
Ben Morrow
Date:
June 28, 2008 09:00
Subject:
Some more missing isGV_with_GP()s
Message ID:
20080628160017.GA81579@osiris.mauzo.dyndns.org
This patch fixes some more places where SvTYPE==SVt_PVGV should have
been isGV_with_GP. The patch is against blead, but I would have thought
it ought to go into maint-5.10 at some point as well.

If there is an equivalent level of breakage in CPAN code, this could
turn into something of a problem; especially as PVBMs are so rare in
practice, so the bugs won't get found. Is there some reason I'm missing
why PVBMs weren't made into ordinary PVMGs, rather than PVGVs?

Ben

--
"If a book is worth reading when you are six,                * ben@morrow.me.uk
it is worth reading when you are sixty."  [C.S.Lewis]