Re: IPC::Run [was: This Week on perl5-porters - 1-6 June 2008]

From:
Barrie Slaymaker
Date:
June 19, 2008 04:52
Re: IPC::Run [was: This Week on perl5-porters - 1-6 June 2008]
Message ID:
485A488E.2040304@slaysys.com
Nicholas Clark wrote:
> Heck, can't we *fix* the socket bug in Win32 by simply closing all the
> PerlIO*s associated with sockets in perl_destruct?

That sounds like it would work for perl child processes, but if the
child process is a C program that just exits, the trailing output gets lost.

- Barrie