Re: Perl 5.8 and perl 5.10 differences on UTF/Pack things

From:
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Alberto_Sim=F5es?=
Date:
June 18, 2008 07:36
Re: Perl 5.8 and perl 5.10 differences on UTF/Pack things
Message ID:
48591D43.40107@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Ok, I've RTFM

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                  Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal