develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2008

Re: [perl #36673] sub foo(@$) {} should generate an error

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
May 25, 2008 23:15
Re: [perl #36673] sub foo(@$) {} should generate an error
Message ID:
b77c1dce0805252315v5fa833c9u6b1f65478a748700@mail.gmail.com
2008/5/25 reneeb via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org>:
> Patches attached...

You should really not send the same patch several times under
different subjects, with only whitespace changes. This makes my job
more difficult.

This makes also the conversation harder to follow, because split in
different threads.

For the record: I think that this warning should also apply to %.

I also think that there might be a potential problem of memory
corruption with d in some circumstances, but I need to check the code
further for that.