Re: [perl #45383] RE: missing tests for sprintf %f with Nan/+Inf/-Inf? (was: sprintf %f panics with NaN)

From:
Zefram
Date:
April 27, 2008 13:32
Re: [perl #45383] RE: missing tests for sprintf %f with Nan/+Inf/-Inf? (was: sprintf %f panics with NaN)
Message ID:
20080427203222.GC9886@fysh.org
Bram via RT wrote:
>Were they added elsewhere? Or were there any problems with the test
>idea?
>Or weren't tests added because of a lack of time/patch?

As far as I know, no one got around to it.  My mail records don't include
any reply to the message from me that you quoted.  I suggest you make
a patch.

-zefram